How confident are you with your Resume writing skills? Example of simple resume that have all the points for easy reading! Follow this
I once also not a good resume writer, in fact until now I am still practicing and researching what type of resume that could catch a reader’s attention just in one read.
You have noted why it is important to have just one page . You don’t want to shift your reader’s attention.
Blend it well, Spice it up, and put some hot source in it.
Let me tell you some tips that things you MUST do and you Must Have in your resume.
1) You must have the objective/mission/purpose– this is what would be on the first page. Objective must be clear! No objective, meaning you have no mission and unclear about your hunting process.
2) Please make a bullet points and emphasis (like bold) the area main point-this to make such an easy reading experience. Main points could also be spotted easily.
3) Place your priority on your resume– This is very important because the higher you put on your resume, the easier people can read and find it.If you think your academic achievement is something that you think your strength and outstanding, you may want to put that on the very first line after objective.
However, if you think your CGPA is not as good as others, it’s okay not to show it off. Show your some other work or internship experience. That can put some gravy on your resume
“I used to lead a team”..you can say “manage a team”
“I look monthly the performance”..you may say “Observe or monitor performance”
Don’t use jargon or complex words. Everybody loves it simple. You can check what kind of resume words that you want to use here!
5) Add some spices and herbs by PUTTING NUMBERS or FIGURES.. It really helps! It attracts readers.
Why?Give your resume’s readers eyes a break. They’ve been seeing words, and letters. Give them a chance to see numbers. Numbers always good. Even in marketing also, numbers would increase awareness. Remember to put what you have achieved in term of numbers.
For instance: “Managed a finance project, case study to monitor a company worth USD2billion.”
Numbers spice it up and give more credibility.
6) Just put the recent achievement, like less than 5 years. Don’t put your primary school achievement. It is somewhat irrelevant to who you are now. 5 years ago, you could be a different person from what you are now! things have changed and you dont want to put the necessaries info on your resume!
Cut it half and short, Whats important make it sweet!
If you think this helps you a bit, please share with your friends.
Together we could make ourselves more expensive and put a higher number on our price tag!
Number is part of your price tag too! Don’t forget!